You have two attempts to pass the final exam for each course. If you fail the final assessment for a particular course, you have one more attempt left to pass. You can start your second attempt immediately after your first attempt. If you fail twice, you will be prompted to restart the course at no additional charge. These are state requirements that we have to follow, but you’ll breeze right through it.
Articles in this section
- TXCE: TXRE-CE-FH A Guide to Fair Housing - Course Breakdown
- TXCE: TXRE Verification
- What happens when the Broker Responsibility (2016-2018) course expires?
- How long do I have to complete my CE courses with Aceable?
- I have questions about what I'm learning. Who can I talk to?
- Are there timers in the course?
- What is a case study? Why do I have to do it?
- Is there a final exam?
- How many questions are on the final exam?
- What is the passing score for the final exam?