Per state requirement, there are 4 questions per credit hour. For example, a four hour course would have 16 questions.
Articles in this section
- What happens when the Broker Responsibility (2016-2018) course expires?
- How long do I have to complete my CE courses with Aceable?
- I have questions about what I'm learning. Who can I talk to?
- Are there timers in the course?
- What is a case study? Why do I have to do it?
- Is there a final exam?
- How many questions are on the final exam?
- What is the passing score for the final exam?
- Is the final exam timed?
- What happens if I fail the final exam?