The final exams for Legal Update I, Legal Update II, and Broker Responsibility have a 30-minute time limit. However, the final exams for all of our elective courses do not have timers!
Articles in this section
- TXCE: TXRE-CE-FH A Guide to Fair Housing - Course Breakdown
- TXCE: TXRE Verification
- What happens when the Broker Responsibility (2016-2018) course expires?
- How long do I have to complete my CE courses with Aceable?
- I have questions about what I'm learning. Who can I talk to?
- Are there timers in the course?
- What is a case study? Why do I have to do it?
- Is there a final exam?
- How many questions are on the final exam?
- What is the passing score for the final exam?