You can use a desktop computer, laptop computer, smartphone, or tablet to access your AceableAgent course.
- For your computer or laptop, you can use any of these browsers that are fully up to date!: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari (for Macs). *We do not support using Internet Explorer to complete the course, as it is not robust enough to support the videos and content of our course.*
- Not sure if your browser is up to date? Check out this article on how to update your browser.
- For your smartphone or tablet, you can download the Aceable Agent app. We have it available for iPhones, iPads, and Android phones and tablets. See this article for how to download the app.
Here are the system requirements:
- We recommend using the most updated version of your Internet browser.
- The course works best on Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari (Mac).
- If you are using Internet Explorer, it’s time to get an upgrade! Internet Explorer has tons of bugs because it is a very outdated software that no one in the world works on or maintains. Please switch over to one of our recommended Internet browsers.
SMARTPHONE OR TABLET
- iPhones and iPads – we require that your device is on iOS version 8.1 and up
- Android phones and tablets – we require that your device is on Android OS version 4.4 and up
- We do not have apps for Windows Phones or Kindles.
Related articles: How do I download another browser other than Internet Explorer?