If something is acting funky while you're going through the web course (video not playing, loading taking too long, etc.), chances are the problem can be fixed through a number of ways:
- Log out and log back into your AceableAgent account. To log out, select the menu in the top left hand corner, and then select the “X” or “Sign Out” in the bottom left.
- Force refresh. Press Ctrl-Shift-R if you're on a Windows computer. Press Command-Shift-R if you're on a Mac computer.
- If the above solutions don't work, try clearing out your browser's cache. In everyday language, this means clearing out any temporary files you have stored in your browser so that your browser functions more efficiently. Below you’ll find directions for clearing the cache on Google Chrome.
Clearing the Cache on Google Chrome
- Once your browser is open, copy and paste the following link into the URL bar at the top of your window: chrome://settings/clearBrowserData
- Select the Empty the Cache and/or Cached images and files check-box. Uncheck everything else to avoid deleting data unintentionally.
- In the dropdown menu at the top that says Obliterate the following items from, select the beginning of time.
- Click the Clear Browsing Data button. Chrome will work for a moment, and then the process will be done. You've successfully cleared Chrome's Cache!
- Log into your AceableAgent account here.