If something is acting funky while you're going through the web course (video not playing, loading taking too long, etc.), chances are the problem can be fixed through a number of ways:
- Log out and log back into your AceableAgent account.
- Force refresh. Press Ctrl-Shift-R if you're on a Windows computer. Press Command-Shift-R if you're on a Mac computer.
- If the above solutions don't work, try clearing out your browser's cache. In everyday language, this means clearing out any temporary files you have stored in your browser so that your browser functions more efficiently. Below you’ll find directions for clearing the cache on Safari.
Clearing the Cache on Safari
- Once your browser is open, click the Safari menu in the upper lefthand corner of the screen. In the menu that appears, click Preferences.
- Click the Privacy tab. Click the Remove All Website Data button.
- Click Remove Now in the pop up window that appears.
- Log into your AceableAgent account here.