Working your way down this list can help solve technical issues you may be experiencing on the Android app. If an option doesn’t work for you, proceed to the next option. If possible, try to connect to WiFi instead of the data on your device.
Option 1: Log out of the app and log back in.
- Tap on the three horizontal lines in the top righthand corner.
- In the menu bar that appears, scroll down and click on Log Out.
- Tap Sign In and enter your AceableAgent email and password.
Option 2: Clear the cache on your device and log back into the app.
- Go to Settings
- Go to Apps/Application Manager
- Select your AceableAgent App
- Select Clear Cache and Clear Data
Option 3: Uninstall the app and reinstall it (this is also a great way to make sure you have the latest version of the AceableAgent App).
If none of these options work, feel free to contact our Student Concierges.