If something is acting funky while you're going through the web course (video not playing, loading taking too long, etc.), chances are the problem can be fixed through a number of ways:
- Log out and log back into your AceableAgent account.
- Force refresh. Press Ctrl-Shift-R if you're on a Windows computer. Press Command-Shift-R if you're on a Mac computer.
- If the above solutions don't work, try clearing out your browser's cache. In everyday language, this means clearing out any temporary files you have stored in your browser so that your browser functions more efficiently. Below you’ll find directions for clearing the cache on Opera.
Clearing the Cache on Opera
- Once your browser is open, select the settings menu and click delete private data.
- Click the details button.
- If you do not wish to delete cookies, saved passwords, etc., remove checks from them in the list.
- Press delete.
- If you are using the browser, go to History (accessible from the start page by pressing the start button & extended toolbar) and touch Delete All.
- Then go to the start page again and touch Settings.
- Then scroll down until you find Delete Cookies and touch that.
- Log into your AceableAgent account here.