Internet browsers work best when they are fully up to date. This is because with each update, any previous bugs are resolved. We also design our course to work best with the most recent updates, so you'll want to be sure you are up to date. Unsure if your browser is up to date? Check out this article.
Find your internet browser below for instructions on how to update:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More
- Click Update Google Chrome. If you don't see this button, you're on the latest version.
- Click Relaunch.
- On the menu bar click the Firefox menu and select About Firefox.
- The About Firefox window will open and Firefox will begin checking for updates and downloading them automatically.
- When the updates are ready to be installed, click Restart Firefox to Update.
- Click the Apple menu icon in the top left-hand corner of your screen.
- The system menu will appear, click the "Software Update..." item.
- On this screen, the App Store will show you all of the updates which are available to you. It will bundle all of the System Applications (eg iTunes, Safari, Security Updates etc) which have updates available into one main "Software Update" item.
If you click the UPDATE button, it will install all of those updates in one go. Notice that in some cases this may also require you to restart your computer.