If you've previously purchased our Broker Responsibility course, you have until 11:59pm on Thursday, December 27, 2018 to complete it in order to receive credit.
What happens if I don't finish Broker Responsibility on time?
- Students who have not yet started or who are in the middle of the course after midnight will lose their progress and their credit will not be reported to TREC.
- If you are unable to finish the course by the deadline, you may contact our customer support team to be transferred into an elective course instead.
When will the Broker Responsibility (2019-2020) version be available?
- Due to lack of demand, AceableAgent has chosen to discontinue offering this product.
If I purchased the Broker Responsibility course as part of a package will my other courses expire?
- The elective courses in our packages never expire.
- The mandatory courses (Legal Update I & II) will not expire until December 2019.
- You will still have access to your other courses after Broker Responsibility expires.