If you plan on being associated with more than one real estate broker, you’ll need to file separate applications and fees for each one. You will also need to ensure that you have consent from each broker prior to submitting your application!
Articles in this section
- What are the requirements to submit a Real Estate Salesperson Application in New York?
- Will I need to submit my certificate of completion from AceableAgent with my application?
- When do I need to file my Salesperson Application with the State of New York?
- What can I expect after submitting my Real Estate Salesperson Application?
- How do I submit my salesperson application online
- How do I submit my Real Estate Salesperson Application with a paper application?
- When is the paper Real Estate Salesperson Application required?
- I am going to use two different sponsoring brokers. Do I need to submit two Real Estate Salesperson Applications?