All pre-license education providers are required by the State of New York to have their final exams proctored. They want to make sure that all students take their final exams honestly. In addition, it’s important to know your stuff and to take your final exam seriously or risk failing the state licensing exam later.
Articles in this section
- Where can I take my proctored exam?
- I live in a state other than New York. Do I need to travel to New York to take my proctored exam?
- What is a proctored exam or exam proctoring?
- What is the process for taking a proctored final exam with AceableAgent?
- How do I reschedule or cancel my final exam proctoring?
- Are there any testing accommodations available for my proctored final exam?
- What do I need to bring to my proctored exam?
- Why is the AceableAgent final exam proctored?