Becoming a Real Estate Salesperson in New York is as easy as 1, 2, 3, 4… you get it.
- Complete your 75-hour pre-licensing course with AceableAgent!
- Pass your AceableAgent final exam.
- Find a sponsoring broker to help you kick-start your brand new career.
- Pass the Real Estate Salesperson Exam
- Submit your Real Estate Salesperson Application.
New York is relatively laid back when it comes to the order in which you complete these tasks. In fact, you can technically take your Real Estate Salesperson Exam before completing your 75-hour AceableAgent course. However, we recommend that you complete your coursework and final exam before taking your Real Estate Salesperson Exam . Here’s why:
- Your AceableAgent course will help you prepare for your Real Estate Salesperson Exam! Passing the test on your first attempt means less time waiting to start your new career.
- If you take your Real Estate Salesperson Exam prior to completing and passing your AceableAgent pre-licensing course, you will not be eligible for our Ace the Test Guarantee.