Yes, there are timers to ensure that you are spending the required 75-hours on your pre-license course. While there are timers in the course, they’re set at a pace much faster than the speed that most people read. You won’t even notice them!
Articles in this section
- How do I sign my enrollment agreements?
- How do I study for my final exam?
- What happens if I fail the final exam?
- What happens if I fail an identity verification question?
- Why do I have to answer identity verification questions?
- What happens if I answer a pop-up question incorrectly?
- What happens if I fail a level assessment?
- What are the system requirements needed to take this course?
- Does this course have closed captions?
- Do I need to purchase any books to complete AceableAgent?