No worries, we make it easy by giving you an extra chance and also by making it easy to contact us. You have 60 seconds to answer the verification question or it will count the question wrong. If you get it wrong, you will be asked another verification question immediately after. You also have 60 seconds to answer that question. If you get it wrong again, you’ll need to contact our Student Concierges to get unlocked by providing additional information about yourself (birthday and zipcode, please).
Articles in this section
- How do I sign my enrollment agreements?
- How do I study for my final exam?
- What happens if I fail the final exam?
- What happens if I fail an identity verification question?
- Why do I have to answer identity verification questions?
- What happens if I answer a pop-up question incorrectly?
- What happens if I fail a level assessment?
- What are the system requirements needed to take this course?
- Does this course have closed captions?
- Do I need to purchase any books to complete AceableAgent?