The only thing that you will need to do with your certificate of completion is keep it for your records, just in case the State of New York performs an audit. We will submit your completion to the state within 15 days of you passing your final exam!
Articles in this section
- What are the requirements to submit a Real Estate Salesperson Application in New York?
- Will I need to submit my certificate of completion from AceableAgent with my application?
- When do I need to file my Salesperson Application with the State of New York?
- What can I expect after submitting my Real Estate Salesperson Application?
- How do I submit my salesperson application online
- How do I submit my Real Estate Salesperson Application with a paper application?
- When is the paper Real Estate Salesperson Application required?
- I am going to use two different sponsoring brokers. Do I need to submit two Real Estate Salesperson Applications?