Each exam attempt costs $79. This fee is non-refundable, and expires or is forfeited one year after registering if you do not take the test. You will be prompted to pay for your exam as part of your registration process.
Articles in this section
- Is the licensing exam available in languages other than English?
- What if I miss my appointment?
- What if I don’t require accommodations, but I would like extra time on my licensing exam?
- Are there any testing accommodations available?
- How do I reschedule or cancel my licensing exam?
- How much does the licensing exam cost, and how do I pay for it?
- What if my exam site was closed due to an emergency? WIll I forfeit my exam fee?
- How do I schedule my licensing exam?
- What do I need to do before scheduling my licensing exam?
- I live in a state other than Michigan. Can I take my real estate licensing exam there?