Yes - Michigan does not offer reciprocity with any other state. But, don’t worry! With Aceable’s 40-hour pre-license course, you’ll be licensed in no time.
Articles in this section
- I completed real estate education elsewhere. Do I still need to complete the 40-hour pre-licensing course?
- Can I start my pre-licensing course work before turning 18?
- I want to sell real estate in Michigan, but I live in a different state. Can I still take this course?
- How many hours of pre-license course hours are required by the State of Michigan?
- Is there a limit on how quickly I can work through this course?
- Is there anything I need before getting started?
- I am licensed in another state. Do I need to take this course?