The only thing that you will need to do with your Certificate of Completion is keep it for your records, just in case the State of Michigan performs an audit. We will submit your completion to the state within 5 days of you passing your final exam!
Articles in this section
- Will I need to submit my Certificate of Completion from AceableAgent with my application?
- How do I submit my salesperson application online?
- I am a veteran. Can I get any of my licensing fees waived?
- What are the requirements to submit a Real Estate Salesperson Application in Michigan?
- When do I need to file my Salesperson Application with the State of Michigan?
- When in my real estate pre-license process should I submit my application?
- How long does it take for the State of Michigan to process my Salesperson Application?
- How long do I have to finish the pre-license process?
- What can I expect after submitting my Real Estate Salesperson Application?