The Michigan real estate licensing exam is made up of 115 questions. You’ll need to answer 80 correctly to earn a passing score of 70%.
Articles in this section
- How do I study for my licensing exam?
- Can I see what I missed on my failed exam?
- What do I need to do after I pass my real estate licensing exam?
- How soon will I know my test results?
- How many questions do I need to answer correctly to pass the licensing exam?
- What do I need to bring with me on exam day?
- Where can I find my test results?
- What happens if I fail my real estate licensing exam?
- What is the format of the Michigan real estate licensing exam?
- What if I think my exam was scored incorrectly?