All candidates have the option to extend their exam time by an hour and a half for a fee of $50. Although you do not have to fall under the accommodations requirements, you must still fill out the Exam Accommodations Request form here, or under the “Information Link” menu on the right-hand side of the registration screen. You’ll need to select your exam organization, jurisdiction and account prior to seeing this menu.
Articles in this section
- Is the licensing exam available in languages other than English?
- What if I miss my appointment?
- What if I don’t require accommodations, but I would like extra time on my licensing exam?
- Are there any testing accommodations available?
- How do I reschedule or cancel my licensing exam?
- How much does the licensing exam cost, and how do I pay for it?
- What if my exam site was closed due to an emergency? WIll I forfeit my exam fee?
- How do I schedule my licensing exam?
- What do I need to do before scheduling my licensing exam?
- I live in a state other than Michigan. Can I take my real estate licensing exam there?