After you complete Level 19 of your pre-license course, you will be prompted to take your closed-book course final exam - we recommend studying before you get started!
Here’s the nitty gritty:
- You have 2 hours to complete the course final exam
- It’s closed book - so make sure you’re all studied up!
- To pass, you’ll need to earn a 70% - there are a total of 40 questions, so you’ll need to answer 28 correctly.
- If you fail an attempt, you will not be able to see the correct answer to the questions you got wrong when you wrap up your test. If you pass, you will be able to see the correct answers to all missed questions.
- You can take your course final exam until you pass, and there is no minimum amount of time you’ll need to wait between attempts. We do, however, recommend that you use your study tools between attempts! This will help set you up for success on your licensing exam.