After you complete Level 27 of your pre-license course, you will be prompted to take your closed-book course final exam - we recommend studying before you get started!
Here’s the nitty gritty:
- You have 2 hours and 45 minutes to complete the course final exam
- You are required to take your course final exam with an in-person proctor. Before your exam, you will learn what guidelines to follow when choosing a proctor, and your proctor will be required to submit an electronic affidavit verifying that you took the test in their presence and all requirements were followed.
- It’s closed book - so make sure you’re all studied up!
- To pass, you’ll need to earn a 75% - there are a total of 100 questions, so you’ll need to answer 75 correctly.
- You can take your course final exam until you pass, and there is no minimum amount of time you’ll need to wait between attempts. We do, however, recommend that you use your study tools between attempts! This will help set you up for success on your licensing exam.