You can retest as soon as the following day if you fail your licensing exam. You can register over the internet, phone, fax, or email.
Articles in this section
- How do I study for my licensing exam?
- How many questions do I need to answer correctly to pass the licensing exam?
- Where can I find my test results after my exam date?
- How long is the licensing exam?
- What is the format of the Virginia Real Estate Licensing Exam?
- What do I need to do after I pass my real estate licensing exam?
- How soon will I know my test results?
- What happens if I fail my real estate licensing exam?
- What do I need to bring with me on exam day?
- Can I arrive late to my real estate licensing exam?