All PSI exam centers are equipped to provide ADA Accommodations. A candidate with a disability or a candidate who would otherwise have difficulty taking the exam must follow the instructions on the Exam Accommodations Request Form at the end of the Candidate Information Bulletin.
Articles in this section
- How do I reschedule or cancel my licensing exam?
- How do I schedule my licensing exam?
- What do I need to do before scheduling my licensing exam?
- How much does the licensing exam cost?
- Are there any testing accommodations available?
- What if I miss my appointment?
- What if my exam site was closed due to an emergency? Will I forfeit my exam fee?