When do students have to answer verification questions?
- Every time they log in
- At the beginning, middle, and end of their tests
For the full list of the false answers that students could be presented with, see this card.
What happens if they fail a verification question?
- They are immediately asked one more question
- If they also fail this one the student is locked out and directed to this page: http://help.aceableagent.com/unlock/
What do we do if a students account is locked?
- You will need to verify 2 pieces of information about the student (email address and birth date) and then you can unlock them
- Ask them to sign out and then sign back in after unlocking them