If you arrive more than 15 minutes late to your exam, you will not be admitted to the site and will forfeit your registration fee. Please arrive no earlier than 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. Allow enough time to sign-in and go through ID verification and familiarize yourself with the exam process.
Articles in this section
- How do I study for my licensing exam?
- What do I need to bring with me on exam day?
- How long is the licensing exam?
- What is the format of the Georgia Real Estate Licensing Exam?
- What happens if I fail my real estate licensing exam?
- What do I need to do after I pass my real estate licensing exam?
- Can I see what I missed on my failed exam?
- Can I arrive late to my real estate licensing exam?
- Where can I find my test results?
- How soon will I know my test results?