Once you’ve completed your pre-license course, passed your licensing exam, and ensured that you meet all application eligibility requirements, you can apply for your real estate salesperson license!
In the state of Georgia, you will submit your application at a PSI testing center. Applications are received on a walk-in basis Monday through Friday from 10:00-12:00 and 2:00-4:45. If you passed your exam in the morning, you can apply as soon as 2:00pm that day.
You will need to bring the following items with you to the PSI testing center to apply for your license:
- A valid photo ID
- An unsigned and unanswered Certification of Accuracy Statement (COA)
- Completed Sponsoring Broker Statement Form, signed by your sponsoring broker.
- Non-refundable fee of $170, which must be paid by cashier’s check, money order, Visa, Mastercard, or debit card.
- If you wait more than 90 days to apply for your license, this fee doubles to $340.
- Criminal History Report - this must be obtained by you no more than 60 days prior to your application date.
- Lawful Presence Notified Affidavit
You can find more information, as well as all the documents you will need to submit in this AMP Candidate Handbook.