All education providers are required by the Georgia Real Estate Commission (GREC) to have their final exams proctored. GREC values honesty, integrity, and trustworthiness; they want to make sure that all students take their final exams honestly. In addition, it’s important to know your stuff and to take your final exam seriously or risk failing the state licensing exam later.
Articles in this section
- How do I take my proctored exam with Examity?
- How can I test my system before my final exam?
- Can I schedule my final exam same-day?
- How do I reschedule my final exam appointment?
- What happens if I accidentally close the proctoring during my final exam?
- What is a proctored exam or exam proctoring?
- What device can I use for my Examity final exam?
- What happens if I’m late or I miss my appointment?
- Why are Aceable’s final exams proctored?