Aceable will submit your course completion information to AMP once you have passed your course final exam. Review the list below to learn what you are responsible for bringing with you when it’s time to submit your application and get licensed!
You will need to bring the following items with you to the PSI testing center to apply for your license:
- A valid photo ID
- An unsigned and unanswered Certification of Accuracy Statement (COA)
- Completed Sponsoring Broker Statement Form, signed by your sponsoring broker.
- Non-refundable fee of $170, which must be paid by cashier’s check, money order, Visa, Mastercard, or debit card.
- If you wait more than 90 days to apply for your license, this fee doubles to $340.
- Criminal History Report - this must be obtained by you no more than 60 days prior to your application date.
- Lawful Presence Notified Affidavit