You should file your salesperson application after completing your 75-hour Aceable pre-license course and passing your state licensing exam. You can submit your application as soon as the same day, however, if you test during an afternoon session, you will need to wait until the next business day.
Articles in this section
- When do I need to file my Salesperson Application with the State of Georgia?
- What are the requirements to submit a Real Estate Salesperson Application in Georgia?
- How long do I have to finish the pre-license process?
- What can I expect after submitting my Real Estate Salesperson Application?
- Will I need to submit my Certificate of Completion from Aceable with my application?
- How do I submit my salesperson application?
- How long does it take for the State of Georgia to process my Salesperson Application?