Once you’ve completed your pre-license course, passed your state licensing exam, found a sponsoring broker, and have ensured that you meet all application eligibility requirements, you can begin the application process!
Simply go to this website and click “Request a New Account”. Follow the step-by-step directions on the screen to submit your real estate salesperson application.
Applications are submitted using Pennsylvania Licensing System (PALS).
Follow these steps:
- Click “Create an Account” and follow the directions on your screen.
- Once you’ve created your account, verify your email and log in.
- Once you’ve logged into your account, scroll down and click ‘Apply for New License.’ In the menu that pops up, select “State Real Estate Commission” for Board/Commission, and Real Estate Salesperson - Standard for License Type.
- Follow all of the directions on your screen - you can enter all necessary information and upload forms here.
- Once you complete the application, your employing broker must log in to the company’s PALS account to approve your application.
- After your broker has approved your application, you must log in to make your payment and submit your application. At this point, you’ll be able to upload supporting documents.