Although you cannot apply for your real estate salesperson exam or license until you are 18, you can absolutely get started on the pre-licensing process!
Articles in this section
- Does Pennsylvania offer reciprocity with other states?
- Is there anything I need before getting started?
- Can I start my pre-licensing course work before turning 18?
- I want to sell real estate in Pennsylvania, but I live in a different state. Can I still take this course?
- How many hours of pre-license course hours are required by the State of Pennsylvania?
- Is there a limit on how quickly I can work through this course?