Your Pennsylvania Real Estate Licensing Exam will be administered via computer. When you arrive at your PSI testing location, you’ll be directed to a semi-private testing station to take your exam. Don’t stress, though! Before starting the exam, there will be an intro tutorial provided on the computer screen to get you comfortable with the testing software. The time spent on this tutorial does not count as part of your exam time.
Articles in this section
- How do I study for my licensing exam?
- Can I arrive late to my real estate licensing exam?
- Can I see what I missed on my failed exam?
- How soon will I know my test results?
- What do I need to do after I pass my real estate licensing exam?
- How long is the licensing exam?
- What happens if I fail my real estate licensing exam?
- Where can I find my test results?
- What do I need to bring with me on exam day?
- What is the format of the Pennsylvania Real Estate Licensing Exam?