The state licensing exam is only available in English. If you would like to request extra time or a word-to-word translation dictionary, you must schedule your exam via phone. To do this, call 800-733-9267.
Articles in this section
- How do I schedule my licensing exam?
- What if my exam site was closed due to an emergency? WIll I forfeit my exam fee?
- What do I need to do before scheduling my licensing exam?
- Is the licensing exam available in languages other than English?
- How do I reschedule or cancel my licensing exam?
- How much does the licensing exam cost, and how do I pay for it?
- What if I miss my appointment?
- I live in a state other than Pennsylvania. Can I take my real estate licensing exam there?
- Are there any testing accommodations available?