In the state of Pennsylvania, you’ll need to complete and pass our 75-hour Aceable pre-license course before you can schedule your licensing exam. You’ll also need to be at least 18 years old, and have a High School diploma, GED, or the equivalent.
Articles in this section
- How do I schedule my licensing exam?
- What if my exam site was closed due to an emergency? WIll I forfeit my exam fee?
- What do I need to do before scheduling my licensing exam?
- Is the licensing exam available in languages other than English?
- How do I reschedule or cancel my licensing exam?
- How much does the licensing exam cost, and how do I pay for it?
- What if I miss my appointment?
- I live in a state other than Pennsylvania. Can I take my real estate licensing exam there?
- Are there any testing accommodations available?