You won’t be restricted to corporate hours like a 9-to-5 job. Really, your schedule revolves entirely around your clients and their needs. This often means working weekends. Being flexible is key because dropping everything at a moment’s notice for a client results in high client satisfaction. If your clients are happy, they will spread the word and you’ll gain new business as a result. Word-of-mouth is everything and the best way to generate that is to consistently deliver exceptional services to your clients.
Articles in this section
- What is a sponsoring broker, and what do they do?
- What are the things to look for when choosing an sponsoring broker?
- What kind of schedule does a real estate salesperson work?
- What skills does a real estate salesperson need to succeed?
- I have a felony or misdemeanor on my record. Can I still become a real estate salesperson?
- How do I know if I should get into Real Estate?
- Can I be a part-time real estate salesperson?
- How much does a real estate salesperson make monthly and annually?
- What are the extra fees to becoming a real estate salesperson in California?
- What are the steps to becoming a Real Estate salesperson in California?