Good news! California allows out-of-staters to hold a California real estate salesperson license. You can complete your coursework and final exams in your home state, but you will need to take your licensing exam in California.
Articles in this section
- I want to sell real estate in California, but I live in a different state. Can I still take this course?
- I am licensed in another state. Do I need to take this course?
- Is there a limit on how quickly I can work through this course?
- How many hours of pre-license course hours are required by the State of California?
- Is there anything I need before getting started?