You will need to submit your fingerprints and complete a background check as part of your application. If you have specific questions about how this may impact your eligibility, please reach out to the California Department of Real Estate.
Articles in this section
- What is a sponsoring broker, and what do they do?
- What are the things to look for when choosing an sponsoring broker?
- What kind of schedule does a real estate salesperson work?
- What skills does a real estate salesperson need to succeed?
- I have a felony or misdemeanor on my record. Can I still become a real estate salesperson?
- How do I know if I should get into Real Estate?
- Can I be a part-time real estate salesperson?
- How much does a real estate salesperson make monthly and annually?
- What are the extra fees to becoming a real estate salesperson in California?
- What are the steps to becoming a Real Estate salesperson in California?