To get started on the entire licensing process, you'll need to make sure you meet the state’s qualifications to become a real estate salesperson. If you're in the clear to take our courses, make sure you meet the minimum system requirements.
1. Confirm that you meet the state’s eligibility requirements.
Here are the requirements you need to meet:
- You must be a US Citizen, permanent resident, or legally present in the US.
- You must be 18 years or older at the time of your application to take the licensing exam.
- You just have a high school diploma or equivalent certification.
- You will need to submit a background check as a part of the application process.
2. Meet the system requirements to take our courses.
If you are using a computer:
- We are compatible with all computers, but it is recommended that your computer is on the latest software for the best experience.
- It is compatible with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Opera, Microsoft Edge, and Internet Explorer. We recommend being on the most up-to-date version of your Internet browser for the best experience. Internet Explorer is an extremely outdated software, so please use any of the other recommended browsers in the list.
If you are using an iPhone or an iPad:
- We are compatible with iOS software versions 9.3 and up
- The oldest compatible iPhone is an iPhone 4S on iOS 9.3.5
- The oldest compatible iPad is an iPad 2 on iOS 9.3.5
If you are using an Android smartphone or tablet:
- We are compatible with Android OS software versions 4.4 and up