You can cancel or reschedule your exam without losing your payment as long as you cancel two days before your exam date. Please keep in mind that voicemail and email are not acceptable ways to communicate with PSI. Please use the PSI website or call during business hours to speak to a representative.
Articles in this section
- When can I apply for my licensing exam?
- How do I apply for my licensing exam?
- What do I need to submit along with my application?
- How do I schedule my licensing exam?
- Are there any testing accommodations available?
- What is the format of the South Carolina Real Estate Licensing Exam?
- How much does the licensing exam cost?
- What do I need to bring with me on exam day?
- How do I reschedule or cancel my licensing exam?
- What if I miss my appointment?