You can apply for your licensing exam after completing Unit I of your pre-license course work. While you can complete Unit II prior to taking your exam, it is not required. Unit II must be completed before submitting your application for licensure.
Articles in this section
- When can I apply for my licensing exam?
- How do I apply for my licensing exam?
- What do I need to submit along with my application?
- How do I schedule my licensing exam?
- Are there any testing accommodations available?
- What is the format of the South Carolina Real Estate Licensing Exam?
- How much does the licensing exam cost?
- What do I need to bring with me on exam day?
- How do I reschedule or cancel my licensing exam?
- What if I miss my appointment?