Your Examination Eligibility Application can be submitted via paper application, or online. Once your application has been received, you will be sent details on how to obtain a background check. Once it is approved, you’ll be sent an Examination Eligibility Letter with details on registering for your exam.
Articles in this section
- When can I apply for my licensing exam?
- How do I apply for my licensing exam?
- What do I need to submit along with my application?
- How do I schedule my licensing exam?
- Are there any testing accommodations available?
- What is the format of the South Carolina Real Estate Licensing Exam?
- How much does the licensing exam cost?
- What do I need to bring with me on exam day?
- How do I reschedule or cancel my licensing exam?
- What if I miss my appointment?