In order to apply for your salesperson license in the State of South Carolina, you must complete 90 hours of pre-license coursework. Unit I is made up of 60 hours, and Unit II is 30 hours.
Articles in this section
- What are the steps to becoming a real estate salesperson in South Carolina?
- I am licensed in another state. Do I need to take this course?
- Is there a limit on how quickly I can work through my pre-license coursework?
- How many hours of pre-license course hours are required by the State of South Carolina?
- Is there anything I need before getting started?
- How do I know if a career in real estate is right for me?
- What is a sponsoring broker, and what do they do?
- What are the extra fees to becoming a real estate salesperson in Virginia?