In order to submit your salesperson application, you must:
- Complete all of your pre-license education (Units I and II)
- Obtain required background checks - this will be a part of submitting your exam application!
- Pass the licensing exam
- Find a sponsoring broker in charge
How do I submit my application for licensure?
Your application can be submitted here! Along with your application, you’ll need to submit:
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- Your PSI passing score sheets from your licensing exam
- Your Unit II Certificate of Completion
- A Notarized Verification of Lawful Presence
Applications are processed in the order that they are received, and the normal processing time is 5-10 business days. If you have a criminal or disciplinary history, your application may require additional processing time.