After submitting your licensing application, you’ll be notified when you’re approved to take the exam. The exam vendor, Pearson VUE, will contact you with more details, along with an Admissions Authorization letter that you’ll need to bring with you to your exam.
Articles in this section
- What if I miss my exam or arrive late?
- How will I receive my scores, and what happens if I fail the licensing exam?
- How do I request special accommodations for my exam?
- I need to cancel or reschedule my licensing exam?
- When should I arrive for my exam, and what do I need to bring with me?
- How long is the licensing exam, and what is the format?
- How do I schedule my licensing exam?
- When can I take the Florida licensing exam?