How do I request special accommodations for my exam?

If you require accommodations for your licensing exam, you can call the Bureau of Education and Testing at 850-487-9755. You also must submit a Request for Special Accommodations application with your licensing application. If accommodations are not requested in advance, FREC cannot guarantee the availability of accommodations.

 If you would like to take your licensing exam in Spanish, you may request this through Pearson VUE after your application is approved by FREC.

Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful

Articles in this section

Looking for technical assistance with our courses, or Examity?
Click to go to our Technical & Troubleshooting section!
Not finding your answer? Let us help!
Our Student Concierge is here for you 7 days a week!
Ready to be an #AceableAgent?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and take the first steps towards launching your new career!