In the event of inclement weather or unforeseen emergencies on the day of an exam, the exam provider will determine whether circumstances warrant the cancellation and subsequent rescheduling. If the test center employees are able to access and open the testing facility, the exam will usually be rescheduled. You can visit www.goAMP.com before you exam to see if there are any site closures.
Articles in this section
- How much does the licensing exam cost, and how do I pay for it?
- What do I need to do before scheduling my licensing exam?
- Are there any testing accommodations available?
- How do I reschedule or cancel my licensing exam?
- What if my exam site was closed due to an emergency? WIll I forfeit my exam fee?
- How do I schedule my licensing exam?