All PSI exam centers are equipped to provide ADA Accommodations. A candidate with a disability or a candidate who would otherwise have difficulty taking the exam must follow the instructions on the Exam Accommodations Request Form at the end of the Candidate Information Bulletin.
Articles in this section
- What if my exam site was closed due to an emergency? Will I forfeit my exam fee?
- What if I miss my appointment?
- Are there any testing accommodations available?
- How much does the licensing exam cost?
- What do I need to do before scheduling my licensing exam?
- How do I schedule my licensing exam?
- How do I reschedule or cancel my licensing exam?
Looking for technical assistance with our courses, or Examity?
Click to go to our Technical & Troubleshooting section!
Not finding your answer? Let us help!
Our Student Concierge is here for you 7 days a week!
Ready to be an #AceableAgent?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and take the first steps towards launching your new career!