Our online real estate license course is so effective that we guarantee if you don’t pass the licensing exam on your first attempt, we will refund your money. Additional terms and conditions do apply. State laws and regulations may prohibit some students from qualifying. Review our refund policy to learn more.
To be eligible for this, you must:
- Complete all 40 hours of your Aceable Michigan Pre-License course prior to taking your licensing exam.
- Get an 85% on at least one practice test attempt within your Aceable course. You can take as many practice tests as you need to achieve this score.
- Take at least one attempt at the State Exam within 90 days of completing your Aceable 40-hour pre-license course.
- Utilize our Mastery Tracking feature to review key concepts.
- Purchase directly through Aceable rather than a third party website.
Note: If you choose to redeem your guarantee, you will lose access to your Aceable course and all study and review materials, and you will not receive any additional services that may have been part of your purchase.
How Do I Redeem My Guarantee?
In order to redeem your guarantee, you will need to email email@example.com a screenshot of your PSI account showing your failed attempts, as well as the corresponding score reports. Dates of these exams will need to be visible in the email. We will contact PSI to ensure that these dates are accurate.
What's The Advantage To Forgoing The Guarantee?
You'll be able to retake or review your pre-license courses with Aceable at no extra cost. Additionally, you'll retain access to all study and review materials so you can prepare for your next exam attempt!